1. Sieve together the cocoa powder and the milk powder twice.
2. Grease a plate having 1" depth (note that the plate ahould not be shallow but a flat one)and set it aside.
3. In a heavy bottomed pan,put the sugar and half a cup of water and heat it on a low flame.
4. Stir it at regular intervals and make a syrup of one thread consistency.
5. Now add the butter and the powder mixture.Mix thoroughly and immediately emove the pan from the stove.
6. Pour the chocolate on the greased plate and allow it to cool.
7. Cut it into pieces and enjoy!
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.