6 rectangles of graham crackers, crushed
4 tablespoons of butter, melted
4 tablespoons of sugar
2 8-oz packages of cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup peanut butter
at least 1 cup Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Combine crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar in small bowl.
3) Press mixture into 24 individual foil cupcake liners.
4) Combine cream cheese, eggs, and sugar in a food processor or mixer. Process until smooth. Add vanilla extract, and peanut butter. Continue mixing until well-combined.
5) Spoon cream cheese mixture into individual cupcake liners, and try to keep the mixture relatively flat (and even.)
6) Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the mini-cheesecakes.
7) Bake for 15-20 minutes. Yields 24 mini-cheesecakes
8) Cool in oven (with door slightly ajar). Cool completely in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
Optional: Mix the chocolate chip morsels into the peanut butter mixture before spooning into the cupcake liners.
Try using chocolate flavored graham crackers, or mixing 1/3 cocoa powder into the graham cracker mixture.
If you don't want to prepare the crust, place any chocolate cookie on the bottom of the cupcake liner, and skip steps 2 and 3.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.