• 1 package (18 ounces) ready-to-bake refrigerated triple-chocolate cookie dough
• 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate toffee bits
• 1 package (9-1/2 ounces)dark chocolate candies
• 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
• 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
• 1 carton (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
• 4 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Whipped cream
Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press nine portions of dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish (save remaining dough for another use). Set aside 2 tablespoons toffee bits for garnish; sprinkle remaining toffee bits over dough.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate candies at 70% power for 15 seconds; stir. Microwave in 5-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and yogurt until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in vanilla and melted chocolate. Pour over crust.
Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream and reserved toffee bits. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 24 servings.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.