1 box yellow cake mix
1 can crushed pineapple, drained
1 cup shredded coconut
1 stick butter or margarine (butter tastes better), melted
splash of coconut milk, optional
1. In a 13x9 baking dish, spread the pineapple on the bottom.
2. Sprinkle the coconut on top of the pineapple.
3. Sprinkle the cake mix over the fruits.
4. (OPTIONAL STEP) Splash the coconut milk over all.
5. Pour melted butter evenly over cake, trying to moisten as much of the cake mix as possible.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until cake is browned and filling is bubbly.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.