2 cups cooked, drained kidney beans
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons salad dressing
1 apple, diced (do not peel)
1/3 cup diced cheddar cheese
4 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
8 lettuce leaves, shaped into cups.
1. In bowl combine kidney beans, celery, onion and salt.
2. stir gently to moisten with salad dressing.
3. Cover and chill 1 or 2 hours.
4. Stir in apple , cheddar cheese, beacon.
5. Serve into lettuce leaves.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.