1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Trim both ends from eggplant. Slice eggplant. Soak shlices in salted water for 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Coat both sides of eggplant slices with bread crumbs. Heat oil in skillet and cook 3 minutes per side.
3. Spread each slice evenly with cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpick. Place in greased baking dish.
4. Pour spaghetti sauce over eggplant rolls and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Serve sauce and eggplant rolls over hot cooked pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.