4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted.
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder,sifted
3/4 cup sugar
2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
3 large egg whites
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1. Heat over to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt chocolate in microwave. Let sit to cool.
3. Combine all ingred. and mix gentle with hands.
4. With hands damp with cold water, form 1 1/2 tablespoons of mixture into a loose haystack shape and place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake until just firm to the touch but still soft in the middle, about 12 to 14 minutes. Remove baking sheet and put on wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.