1. Bake and cool cake. (or buy one)
2. Pour boiling water on gelatin. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Refrigerate until thickend but NOT SET.
3. Add enough cold water to lemonade concentrate to measure 2 cups. Stir into gelatin. Beat until foamy.
4. Beat whipping cream in chilled bowl until stiff. (big bowl is a good idea)
5. Tear cake into 1 inch pieces. Fold cake intio gelatin and cream mixture. Spread in ungreased 13x9x2 pan.
6. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Cut into squares to serve.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.