1. Mix the cubes of venison or beef with two packages of jerky mix.
2. let this set for about 4 hours in the refrigerator
3. Cut bacon into three sections. About 5 inchs long
4. Get the meat out and wrap the bacon around it. Seal with tooth picks
5. I put it on a hamberger holder that we got for cooking outside. Put this on a cookie sheet with aluminum foil on it (this makes it easier to clean up)
6. Place under the boiler for about 15 minutes. Turn once and cook another 15 minutes
7. Serve with either Blue Cheese dressing or Ranch.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.