1 Box Spiral colored noodles, 1/2 lb Domestic ham cut into chunks, 1 cucumber skinless and seedless, 1 bottle Italian Dressing, 1/2 Mozz Chesses cut into chunks and 1 Dill pickle cut into small pieces.
1. Boil noodles until done.
2. Drain noodles and rinse for 5 minutes under cold water.
3. Cut the ham, pickle and cheese into small chunks.
4. Take the skin and seeds off the cucumber and slice into small chunks.
5. Mix everything into a bowl with the Italian Dressing.
6. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.