1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease bottom of 13X9X2” pan.
3. Combine pumpkin, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Add eggs and mix well. Add sugar and mix. Add evaporated milk and stir until well mixed. Pour into pan.
4. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
5. Top with nuts. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees or 50-55 minutes or until golden. Cool completely. Serve with whipped topping or plain. It's great either way. Refrigerate leftovers.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.