got this from 1 of my best friends...she gave me left overs from a party she had the day b4 & my family couldn't get enough of it...the next year I made this for my family with my 4 year old niece's "help" on Christmas day 4 dinner...my sister n law made the comment "it took 4ever 2 make but it was worth the wait" the time it took was probably b cause my sous chef was 4
1. Cook mushrooms & onion in butter until tender
2. Add chicken, wine, tarragon, salt & pepper.
3. Cover & simmer 8-10 minutes or until Chicken is tender.
4. Halve the lasagna noodles length wise and curl into a 2½ inch diameter circle and place in 13” by 9” baking pan.
5. Using a slotted spoon place chicken mixture in center of circles.
6. Add cream, cream cheese & half the shredded Gruyére & Muenster cheeses to broth.
7. Cook on low heat, stirring until cheeses melt.
8. Pour over lasagna and chicken circles.
9. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
10. Bake covered at 325º for 35 minutes.
11. Garnish with parsley.
12. Spoon sauce over circles when serving.