4 medium Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
1 medium Onion
8 ounces Sliced Mushrooms
¼ cup Butter
¾ cup Dry white wine (cooking type)
½ teaspoon Tarragon (dried & crushed)
½ teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon White pepper
8 Lasagna Noodles (cooked & drained)
8 ounces Cream Cheese
½ cup Cream or Milk
½ cup Sour Cream
1½ cups Shredded Gruyére cheese
1 cup Shredded Muenster cheese
1. Cook mushrooms & onion in butter until tender
2. Add chicken, wine, tarragon, salt & pepper.
3. Cover & simmer 8-10 minutes or until Chicken is tender.
4. Halve the lasagna noodles length wise and curl into a 2½ inch diameter circle and place in 13” by 9” baking pan.
5. Using a slotted spoon place chicken mixture in center of circles.
6. Add cream, cream cheese & half the shredded Gruyére & Muenster cheeses to broth.
7. Cook on low heat, stirring until cheeses melt.
8. Pour over lasagna and chicken circles.
9. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
10. Bake covered at 325º for 35 minutes.
11. Garnish with parsley.
12. Spoon sauce over circles when serving.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.