modified version of an old nestle vbb website recipe (the original used nestles swirled holiday morsels which i don't think is produced anymore...we never liked those so we start with other red & green substitutes before deciding that sprinkles were the perfect substitute!). my neice helps me make this every Christmas Eve!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour 2 9-inch baking pans.
2. Beat eggs in large mixer bowl for 1 minute or until frothy.
3. Add cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, rum extract and nutmeg.
4. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in sprinkles. Spread in prepared pan.
6. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
8. Spread frosting over cake.
1. Beat cream cheese and butter in small mixer bowl until smooth.
2. Gradually beat in powdered sugar and nutmeg until smooth.