4 large eggs
1 (18.25-ounce) package French vanilla or yellow cake mix (or you can make your basic yellow cake & flavor with french vanilla flavoring)
1 (3.4-ounce) package French vanilla or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons rum extract
1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
1/4 cup red, white & green sprinkles
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 stick of butter or margarine, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour 2 9-inch baking pans.
2. Beat eggs in large mixer bowl for 1 minute or until frothy.
3. Add cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, rum extract and nutmeg.
4. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in sprinkles. Spread in prepared pan.
6. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
8. Spread frosting over cake.
1. Beat cream cheese and butter in small mixer bowl until smooth.
2. Gradually beat in powdered sugar and nutmeg until smooth.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.