An excellent source of Vitamin A and calcium plus fiber, this flavorful, thick shake includes pumpkin, banana and ginger. A great snack option without any gluten ingredients for those trying to go gluten free.
• Excellent Source: Calcium, Vitamin A (110% of RDA)
• Good Source: Fiber, Vitamin C
• Fat free
PLACE ice, bananas, dry milk, pumpkin, ginger and vanilla extract in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
• If mixture is too thick, add 2 tablespoons water.
• If fresh ginger is not on hand, substitute 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
• Pumpkin may be stored, up to 1 week in the refrigerator, in a resealable plastic container.
- Serving Size
1/3 servings, 1 cup each of recipe
- Calories 140
- Calories from Fat 5
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
% Daily Value *
- Total Fat 0g 0%
- Saturated Fat 0g 0%
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 90mg 4%
- Carbohydrates 29g 10%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 19g
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin A 110%
- Vitamin C 15%
- Calcium 20%
- Iron 2%