We make it easy by starting with our refrigerated tub dough and placing portions of dough into mini muffin cups, creating a tartlet to be filled with dried and chopped cranberries or cherries, paired with our semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
COMBINE cookie dough and flour in large mixing bowl. Divide dough into 24, 1 1/4-inch balls. Press dough into mini-muffin cups.*
BAKE for 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges and puffy.
REMOVE tartlets from oven and immediately fill with morsels and cranberries. Cool for 10 minutes in muffin cups. Carefully remove to wire rack, do not invert; cool completely.
*If making tartlets in batches, keep extra dough in the refrigerator.
• Tartlets may be filled with your favorite combination of morsels.
• Dough can be made in advance and refrigerated.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
- Serving Size
1/24 tartlets of recipe
- Calories 100
- Calories from Fat 35
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
% Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4g 6%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 50mg 2%
- Carbohydrates 15g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 2%