Peppermint Bark Cookie Tartlets are easy to make! Start with our refrigerated tub dough. Then place portions of dough into mini muffin cups, creating a tiny tartlet to fill with the simply sweet combination of white morsels and crushed candy canes.
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
COMBINE cookie dough and flour in large mixing bowl. Divide dough into 24, 1 1/4-inch balls. Press dough into mini-muffin cups.*
BAKE for 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges and puffy.
REMOVE tartlets from oven and immediately fill with morsels and crushed candy canes. Cool for 10 minutes in muffin cups. Carefully remove to wire rack, do not invert; cool completely.
*If making tartlets in batches, keep extra dough in the refrigerator.
• You may substitute NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet or Milk Chocolate Morsels.
• Dough can be made in advance and refrigerated.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
- Serving Size
1/24 tartlets of recipe
- Calories 110
- Calories from Fat 35
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
% Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4g 6%
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 55mg 2%
- Carbohydrates 18g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 2%