Almond Crescents are an easy holiday treat when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and then shape the dough into crescents filled with sliced almonds and a little touch of almond extract for that extra special sophisticated flavor. The crescents can also be dipped in melted chocolate for a different look.
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
COMBINE cookie dough and flour in medium mixing bowl. Stir almonds and almond extract into cookie dough. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls; shape each ball into a 1 1/2-inch crescent. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
• Dough can be made in advance, shaped into cookies and refrigerated until ready for baking.
• Almond Crescents can be dipped in melted NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi- Sweet Chocolate Morsels if desired as a finishing touch.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
- Serving Size
1/18 cookies (1 1/2 dozen) of recipe
- Calories 110
- Calories from Fat 45
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
% Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5g 8%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 65mg 3%
- Carbohydrates 15g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 2%