Prep Time: 10 min
Yields: 10 (2 tablespoon) servings
This sour cream-based Creamy Garlic Dip is thickened with dry milk powder, which also imparts a great flavor to this easy to make useful dip. Cut up some carrots, broccoli, bell peppers, mushrooms and green beans for a healthier and colorful snack.
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream (may substitute regular or fat-free sour cream)
- 1/2 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
COMBINE sour cream, dry milk, green onions, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl; stir until smooth. Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.