In Response to Re: Newsletter:
In Response to Re: Newsletter : It was a more traditional one with lots of extras to it. Sorry but, that is not the cake with the lemon curd pockets that I needed. The one I want was in swapped recipes and the title had WaHa Style in it.
Posted by Cam K
We apologize that we cannot link you to the old Swapped Recipes but please see your Lemon Cake below...sounds delicious!
Lemon Cake With Lemon Pockets WaHa StyleVery Best Baker: Cam K.
Rated: no rating
You get a burst of lemon pie filling hidden within this cake. And it's topped with a creamy lemon frosting. Very good and easy to make using a boxed mix.- Not a Nestlé Tested Recipe.
- 1 box of moist white cake mix
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 4 egg whites
- 1 can (15.75 oz.) lemon pudding/pie filling
- 1 can (16 oz) lemon frosting
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350 deg. Grease and flour a 9"x13" pan or spray with no stick spray.
- Prepare mix as directed on box, using water, oil and egg whites. Spread batter into prepared pan. Drop the pudding/pie filling by heaping teaspoonfuls evenly over the batter. (do not mix it into batter). Bake for 30-40 min. or until edges begin to pull away from pan and top is golden. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick or knife in center of cake. Allow to cool in pan for 45 minutes or until completely cooled.
- In a med. bowl, combine frosting and whipped topping. Blend well. Spread over the cooled cake. Store loosely covered in fridge. Best if chilled when served. Serves 16