|what you need
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) Jell-O Lemon Flavor Sugar Free instant Pudding (plus, the milk to make it with)
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 tub Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- Lemon slices (optional for garnishing the top of pie)
1. In a bowl with a hand mixer or beat by hand make Jell-O Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Instant Pudding to the pie directions on the box for 2 packages. Let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Pour filling into the HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust. Top and smooth with the whole tub of Cool Whip topping. Place lemon slices on top of pie (optional).
3. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until firm. Slice and serve up!!!!
You can make your own graham crust for a 9-inch pie plate from scratch and let it cool completing before adding filling.