What a beautiful Thanksgiving morning! My husbands winter squash pies turned out great. A neighbor called and said to join other neighbors for a brunch. I thought of a quick gift and no brainer.....I can use my new mint/dark chocolate chips to make bark! The pies had been left in the oven for over an hour. I knew the oven was cool. I set the oven for 325 degrees F. I followed the recipe .....but 10 min later the chips had not changed....no shine...no glaze.....20 min later....they started to separate but there was no way they were ready to be swirled!!! What a waste!!!! The mint never melted, the dark burnt and we took a candle to my hostess.
These are not cheap! I know am doubting the white chocolate and may take the rest of the mint and other flavored ones back!!! I had high hopes!