Nikki, have you made them at home? This is from a newspaper article and they are good.
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
2 ½ cups Bisquick baking mix
3/4 cup cold milk
4 Tablespoons cold butter (1/2 stick)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 heaping cup of grated cheddar cheese
Brush on top:
2 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
a pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and ¼ teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
3. Drop approximately ¼-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop.
4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
5. When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in ½ teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter. Makes one dozen biscuits.