• Green construction paper
• Silver and green glitter
• Green yarn, string, or ribbon
• Pencil or pen
• Paper clips
• Clear tape
1. Place two pieces of green construction paper on top of each other. Trace a three-leaf shamrock shape on the top piece of paper. Holding both sheets together with a paper clip, cut out the shamrock shape.
2. Separate the two shamrock shapes. On one shamrock, poke two holes near the center of the top leaf. Make the holes about one inch apart.
3. Liberally spread glue on both of the shamrocks and sprinkle glitter on top. Let dry. Turn over the shamrocks and repeat glitter process.
4. Cut the shamrock with the holes down the center beginning at the top and leaving about one-quarter inch uncut paper at the bottom.
5. Cut the other shamrock in the same manner but start from the bottom and leave about one-quarter inch of uncut paper at the top.
6. Cut four one-inch stripes of clear tape and stick them in a handy spot. Slide the two shamrocks into each other.
7. Spread out the leaves of the shamrock to create a three-dimensional shape.
8. Place two pieces of tape on opposite sides of the top of the shamrock. Turn the shamrock over and place tape on the stem of the shamrocks.
9. String green yarn, string, or ribbon through the holes you made in the top of the shamrock.
10. Hang the shamrocks from the ceiling of any room, using tape or push-pins.